Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Can someone tell me if i a werewolf...?

well i have always been different then "normal" kids i have an invisible friend that i am just now coming to realize might be imaginary and that's not the worst of it around the middle of 9th grade i had a dream that a very skinny old man and a dog were standing by the road side when i walked by the man whispered something and i turned around to see what he said and his dog jumped up and sank his teeth into my left shoulder and had his massive paw pushing down on my face and when the pain became almost unbearable the man walked up tome and said ill help you if you help me with a evil smirk on his face and i agreed... i woke up sweating like crazy and i realized that my blinds up and when i looked out the window i saw the full moon and my shoulder started to hurt like crazy i ran into the bathroom to look at it and right were the dog bit me in my dream was a huge purple bruise i thought was still dreaming and went back to bed. the next morning i looked at my arm and the bruise was still there i thought maybe i slept on my arm wrong or something but ever since then i have had terrible nightmares of being chased by something and it always ends the same i get cornered and when i turn around before i see what it is i wake up i have gotten paler had trouble focusing my eyesight I've been extremely thirst but wont go in my pool any more and i don't know why? some times my eyes just start to water for no reason I've even gotten a taste for rare meat this all may sound stupid and a lot of this might be explained but there's more oh so much more... my knees have been bothering me a lot and also my elbows and i have this weird rash on my leg I've lost a lot of weight because i weighed about 200 pounds near the beginning of 9th grade and now i only weigh 167 again this all might be explained with something as simple as "your getting older" but there's even stuff i don't understand like i can here my dog whistle and its loud!! my fingers have grown about a half an inch especially my middle finger i have pushed away almost all my good friends leaving me with no one to talk to about this and oh yeah my dad wont me to go to Christan life for the next year and i started yelling at him and even felt like punching him in the face and he was being extremely calm about the situation and just recently i have been "attracted" to some dogs and girls call me weird but im trying to tell you everything i can think of and i think the last thing is that i would were my heavy black jacket in like 90 degree weather and i wouldn't be hot but if i took it off i would be cold and i use to were this silver ring my grand ma got me but i just wont touch it any more and the people i do tell ask me if i have a star marking o me and come to thin of it i do have this obsession with stars and last week when this girl at my work got cut on her leg all i could do is stare at the blood and the image of me being attacked by that dog came up in my mind... all i wont is help i don't wont to be cured of it but i also don't wont anyone to get hurt i heard that if you get counciling it helps but fat chance of that happening my dad thinks it's a joke oh and to you people out there who don't believe in werewolves just don't answer and that mean you lord bearclaw of Gryphon Woods i don't wanna here about the impossibilities i wont help!

No comments:

Post a Comment