Saturday, July 16, 2011

Do you think this guy likes me?

Basically, the guy I like is my best friend. Although I am not his best friend. But, I am his best lady friend. I know my feelings.I love him so MUCH. I just don't know if it appears I like him. I am willing to admit my feelings. I know it would be hard but, like I said I am willing. Here's the story! I am 17 he is 17. I met him last year when I moved here. I was new and he sit at my table I wasn't attracted to him physically nor mentally at the time. We started talking, we talked about video games mainly grand theft auto. Later, I talked to him on facebook and we talked about sexually things like I joked about things he could do to himself. That was in December, I started liking him. He jokes with me a lot still. In May I got World Of Warcraft. We played together, and he done things for me. He built and leveled up my character which was nice. I no longer play World Of Warcraft so I won't be asking him out through there. I am not sure if I should admit my feelings because I KNOW I have commitment issues and am afraid of rejection. People would bug me about it. But, I also don't know if it would ruin our relationship. I don't want to ruin it. So does it seem like he likes me? When he jokes he goes like he is you and someone making love and than I give him a weird face and he starts laughing and says Just Kidding. We have so MUCH in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment