Sunday, July 17, 2011

How can I make my face look better?

It really is a tough question, and I actually sat around thinking of what I should tell you. Sweetie, I know your having a hard time right now. After all, your parents just had a baby. That always happens, in the beginning, the baby is their little bundle of joy. I think you should have a serious talk with your mother when she is not busy and tell her exactly how you feel. Tell her about how you want to get braces and contact lenses instead of glasses. If she doesn't listen, talk to another family member that will be willing to take you to an appointment. About your nose, seriously, embrace it! You're not the only one with it. I know this might not help... but these problems you have you will probably have to stick with and be patient until you (or your parents) have the time and money to get them fixed. Just use makeup and be happy with who you are. You have a wonderful personality and you should continue doing well in school. In the end, the results will be amazing. I promise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment